Welcome to our website. By accessing any part of this Site, the user shall be deemed to accept the terms and conditions below in full. The term "FPLC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website
whose corporate office is at D13A-3A, Menara Suezcap 1, KL Gateway, No-2, Jalan Kerinchi, Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200, Kuala Lumpur. Our company's registration number is (160594-W) and
this website is for your general information only. It is subject
to change without notice.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• These terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the user hereby is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
Federation Of Public Listed Companies Bhd (FPLC) respects individuals data privacy.
This privacy notice for personal data (" Personal Data Privacy Notice") is to inform all our valued members, stakeholders and website users of website www.fplc.com.my, Federation Of Public Listed Companies Bhd ( FPLC ) pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA").
This Policy applies to personal information about individuals (members, event participants, suppliers, service providers, business partners) held by us. We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the applicable regulations, guidelines, orders made under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any statutory amendments or re-enactments made of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 from time to time (collectively referred to as the " PDPA").
This notice represents FPLC's policy with regard to your personal data collected and your agreement to the usage and processing of your personal data for purposes set out below.
"Personal Data" shall mean information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email address, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, educational and accomplishments, current employment, company details, the industry in which you work in, any other additional personal information provided by you to FPLC in the registration forms, application forms or other similar forms collected, compiled, processed and maintained by FPLC from time to time. During your course of dealing with us, we will collect and process your personal data for purposes, including, to communicate with you, provide information and/or services to you, respond to your enquiries or complaints, and/or updates on services and/or promotions offered by us. We may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation, at any events, seminars, road shows, participant satisfaction surveys organised and/or sponsored by us, as well as from publicly available sources. Some examples of how personal data can be collected:
The collection of your Personal Data by us may be mandatory or voluntary in nature depending on the Purposes for which your Personal Data is collected. Where it is obligatory for you to provide us with your Personal Data, and you fail or choose not to provide us with such data, or do not consent to the above or this Policy, we will not be able to provide services or otherwise deal with you
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes below. Further, FPLC may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf,
and consequently may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to this section include, without limitation:-
Parties with whom FPLC collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities;
• Event management companies and event sponsors;
• Service providers including, information technology (IT) service providers for support, software and development work;
• Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
• Other entities dealing with FPLC;
• The general public when you join our event and we publish photographs on our website;
• Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.